Welcome to Travel Notes & Beyond, an award-winning travel blog. Whether you are looking for travel advice or some inspiration for your next travel adventure, you’ve come to the right place.
This site is jam packed with destination guides, itinerary ideas and travel tips that will help you make the most of your vacation. Enjoy!
When you talk about interesting places to visit in Andalusia, Malaga isn’t the first city that comes to mind. Located in Southern Spain, very close to Gibraltar and Morocco, the city is considered the gateway to…
Nerja is one of those places that make you want to go back again and again. A lovely Andalusian town with an inviting atmosphere, white buildings, unspoiled sandy shores, and crystal clear waters. With over 13…
Located in Southern Spain, only a couple of hours away from Morocco, Malaga is connected by plane to more than 60 countries worldwide. It also has direct flights from over 30 European cities. Because it is…
- 2 Weeks in Europe – 10 Excellent Itinerary Ideas
- How to Dress Like a European – The Ultimate Packing List for Europe
- One Day in L.A. – How to See the Best of Los Angeles in a Day
- 10 Amazing Days in Switzerland – Itinerary by Scenic Trains
- 10 Amazing Towns in Sicily That Everyone Should See
- Visiting Québec City – the Ultimate Fist Time Visitor’s Guide