Welcome to Travel Notes & Beyond, an award-winning travel blog. Whether you are looking for travel advice or some inspiration for your next travel adventure, you’ve come to the right place.
This site is jam packed with destination guides, itinerary ideas and travel tips that will help you make the most of your vacation. Enjoy!
Only a few hours from Athens, in the Valley of Thessaly near the town of Kalambaka, lies one of Greece’s most astonishing religious sites: the Monasteries of Meteora! Second in importance only to Mount Athos, this…
By virtue of its location – in southeastern Europe – Greece enjoys a milder climate than the rest of the continent. While in most parts of Europe the weather starts to get miserable in October, in…
Planning a trip to Greece and not sure what to wear? Greece is one of Europe’s most popular travel destinations, filled with ancient history, stunning archeological sites and mesmerizing beaches. But figuring out what kind of…
- Riding the Golden Pass Line from Lucerne to Interlaken 5 Views
- 10 Amazing Towns in Sicily That Everyone Should See 1 Views
- Red Rock Crossing – Hiking Sedona’s Most Iconic Trail 1 Views
- “The Crucifixion” – the Largest Painting Ever Painted 1 Views
- What to Do in Jerusalem: 23 Important Places Not to Miss 1 Views