Welcome to Travel Notes & Beyond. Whether you are looking for travel advice or some inspiration for your next travel adventure, you’ve come to the right place. This site is jam packed with destination guides, itinerary ideas, as well as tips to help you get the most out of your vacation time. Travel Notes & Beyond focuses primarily on unique destinations and outdoor adventure.
To make your search easier I divided this site into the categories below. To find what you are looking for, you can either click on one the categories, or use the drop-down menu at the top of the page. Also, if you scroll further down, you’ll find my latest post as well as my most popular post.
Sedona is one of Arizona’s most amazing destination for geologists and outdoor lovers. Blessed with breathtaking scenery, the area around town has countless hiking trails like Cathedral Rock, Devil’s Bridge, or Red Rock Crossing, which shouldn’t…
Planning to spend 10 days in Italy and not sure where you should start your itinerary? You cannot go wrong with a country like Italy, no matter which way you go. From the hub of Rome…
It’s easy to plan a fabulous itinerary in a country like Switzerland where jaw-dropping scenery surprises you on every corner. Snow capped mountains, azure lakes, quaint villages, and vibrant cities make this country perfect for any…
- 2 Weeks in Europe: 10 Smart Itineraries for an Amazing Vacation141319 Views
- Kauai Vs Maui – Which Island is the Perfect One You?42142 Views
- Best Area to Stay in Rome – the Ultimate Guide to Rome’s Neighborhoods37649 Views
- Soaking With Naked People at the Deep Creek Hot Springs34205 Views
- 8 Amazing Attractions to Visit in Budapest Old Town18074 Views
- What to Do in Los Angeles in 3 Days – the Ultimate Itinerary16892 Views