Table of Contents
Your privacy is important to me
I take your privacy very seriously and I you to be safe online, but I need your details to provide my services to you.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through this website.
- How this information is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
What personal data I collect and why I collect it
Travel Notes & Beyond is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. I only collect information that you voluntarily provide via the subscriber form, or the direct contact form. When visitors leave comments on the site, the data shown in the comments form as well as the visitor’s IP address are being collected, to help spam detection. This website does not collect any sensitive information (like social security numbers, credit card information, etc.)
I only use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted me. I will not sell or share your information with anyone.
If you are on my mailing list and want to stop receiving notification about my newest posts via email, you may unsubscribe at any time.
In addition to the voluntarily provided information (name and email address), the following information is automatically collected by Travel Notes & Beyond regarding your visits to this website:
- Your IP address
- Your web browser type and version
- Your operating system
- Your activity on this website
If you are located in the EEA, from 25 May 2018, before the website places cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those cookies (excluding strictly necessary cookies). You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of cookies, but certain features of the website may not function fully or as intended.
This website may place the following cookies:
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow me to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps me improve the way my website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to my website. This enables me to remember your name and email address.
You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
You can choose to delete cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the website more quickly and efficiently.
The law states that I can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.